Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hills


I feel that i have a greater addiction to hills when wearing vibrams or no shoes, so i sought out a hill today. This is what i found.
It was incredibly muddy, but a great hill nonetheless, and i ran 5 miles worth of loops on it (About 7 loops) consisting of running up, circling around, falling, and a nice decent that didn't pound my quads into oblivion like monday's run. It was a strange day weather wise, i was hoping for snow, but nothing but a frothy look to the sky. Found my running log from before i went digital. Good times.


Random quote of the day, that oddly applies to me quite well.

I'm one of those people that laughs at a joke 3 times
First when it's told to me
Again when it's explained to me
and
Then 5 minutes later when i finally understand it

No Shoes, No Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment