Saturday, February 13, 2010

A barefoot Story



So, yesterday at school i wore sandals because i was washing my vibrams. I've been battling it out with a cold this week, so i was in desperate need of some kleenex. There wasn't any in the room, so my teacher told me that i could go run and get some from her office. At that, i left my sandals by the desk, and after leaving the classroom, i took off for the office. After i got the kleenex, i turned the corner into the hall, and noticed the head of my teacher peeking out the doorway, and as soon as i came into sight, she ducked back into the room. As i reentered the room, she said,
"I said run didn't i."
A fellow classmate made the comment
"No one wants to be barefoot more than Paul"
That was this weeks "oh paul...." moment. There will be lots more of those, trust me.
Fun fact, i also bowled a 235 today, here's proof

No comments:

Post a Comment