Thursday, February 11, 2010

Park 1

Greetings blogoshpere!
Today i ran 6 miles barfuss (german for barefoot), and it felt pretty good. Here is an example of what i do on my runs.
See, running by itself is indeed fun, but i like to make it exciting and unexpected. I also find it funny how people tend to see me when i'm running, especially in my vibrams. I've come to learn that honking is, "Hey i know you" and not, "I despise your fanaticism!". I enjoy a good run, and this season is perfect for running into fields of geese. I'll try and put up a video tomorrow. I have hunger, i think i'll go find myself a poisonberry pie.


3 comments:

  1. Let me get this straight...you've had this blog up for 2 days and you've had over 300 views of your profile? That is totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can find that on your profile. And you really write in your blog alot more then Karleigh did. haha

    ReplyDelete