Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random Time!


Today was a pretty good day. My sis advises me that i should make the world aware of my shenanigans, so heres one example. At school, i enjoy walking into a random classroom, and at discovering that i am in the incorrect room i exclaim, "Whaaaaa!!!???" and leave the room. I've found that this is the most fun to do in freshman classes, because they don't know what to do. Ah freshman. Also, i learned how to draw a foot today. Sort of.

I went for a 3 mile run barefoot today, and it felt relatively decent given that i had eaten a good 3 pounds worth of noodles, wantons, chicken, beef, chicken, crab, and jello. Lets just say my stomach wasn't exactly thrilled to go for a run. Anyways, there was a shadow following me for part of the run, so i took a picture. It mysteriously disappeared in the shade. But hey, No Shoes, No Blues. Well, not true, in some conditions my toes turn blue in the cold.









No comments:

Post a Comment