Friday, August 20, 2010

College

The view from my dorm


College is here, and officially is awesome. Sweet dorm room, amazing food, won a poker tournament, but.... my foot still hurts. It felt like it was on the mend, and i believe is, but the past 2 days have called for a lot more time on my feet than is ideal. It's incredibly frustrating going into the biggest and most important race this year knowing that my training is inhibited. Nonetheless i can't go into the race with excuses. I made the team, i had a good summer, and i have no reason to doubt my abilities at the world scene. I have a feeling that the pain will still be there in 2 weeks, but i've made the decision that i'm going to show up to win, and put it all on the course with absolutely no excuses. It's game time.

No comments:

Post a Comment